This will probably be the last Ten Things of 2016! I have a busy month ahead of me but I'm glad to be nearing the end of 2016. I think we can all agree that this year has been terrible worldwide - so many murders, violence and negative things have happened and I'm hoping we can leave it behind and move into next year choosing to live out of love rather than succumb to the fear that has paralysed us this year.
- The new Hay House oracle deck Keepers of the Light has exploded in the spiritual community. I'm still waiting for my deck to arrive so I can wrap it up for Christmas!
- Hannah Witton's new series The Hormone Diaries is completely unique and inspiring.
- "Maybe I'm Amazed" live in Oslo, Norway (Paul McCartney Cover) | Gavin DeGraw
- Do You Need A Hug?
- GILMORE GIRLS IS BACK!!!!! Honestly I had some mixed thoughts on the revival - what did you think?
- Fujifilm finally released monochrome film for their Instax cameras! Unfortunately it has not been released for Instax Wide cameras yet, but I'm hoping it won't be too much longer.
- DIY | Magical Fairy Garden
- Light Is The New Black by Rebecca Campbell has been one of those books that I pick up and read a few pages of every other day. The writing style is completely up my street and I relate to a lot of Rebecca's story.
- Perfectly Perfect by Simple Plan.
- Dodie's 'Intertwined' EP has been my favourite release this month.
Let me know what you've been loving in the comments ♥