I'm working on saving enough money to get myself a car and also go on a trip to Europe with my friend next year. I really want to do this European Quest Contiki tour as it covers all the places we both want to go and you get two nights in each major city.
Here's Ten Things....
- Bridget Jones's Baby was everything I wanted it to be and more. I already want another movie!
- Magical Fairy Hunt by SpinkleofChatter
- 'The ADV3NTURE Hoodie with 23 pockets and features' is the perfect Kickstarter campaign. With over $1,290,000 pledged, it is the perfect item to take with you when travelling.
- Niall Horan debuted his first single, "This Town"
- I've been absolutely loving Essential Oils lately. I actually met a lady at the Little Light Festival who lived one suburb away and invited me to a get together to discuss and make DIY products with essential oils. I loved it and ended up getting the Young Living starter kit. I'm really hoping that these get togethers will help me meet new people and hopefully some new friends.
- Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur
- We all discovered our Pottermore Patronus! I got a Chow dog which was a bit disappointing to say the least so when I saw this quiz that included all of the Pottermore questions to give you a more accurate result, I had to do it. On that one I got a Dapple Grey Mare/Stallion which was a much more majestic and impressive result. Give it a go and let me know what you get!
- I've been rearranging all of our old family photo albums and have been loving these albums so much that I have ordered 18 of them in total. It's a huge task but I know I will be so satisfied with the results when it's completed.
- Rainbow Unicorn Pool Float. I went in the pool for the first time in months yesterday and although it was still a little chilly, it was great to be in the water again and it desperately made me want a cool pool float. This is the perfect one.
- I've been watching Please Like Me on repeat for the last month or so in preparation for the shows return in early November. I could not recommend the show more if you are in your late teens/twenties as it is a perfect depiction of life at our age.