- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. All I've done in my spare time over the last few months is watch this incredible show. I used to watch it every Thursday night when it aired years ago and then I stopped because they put it on an hour later
- Ideas at the House: Tavi Gevinson - Tavi's Big Big World (At 17) - This is a classic video I always go back to.
- One second a day: Documenting your life with video. As you know I've been filming one second every day since February this year and absolutely love doing it. This post is really great and a brilliant example of doing it in a different way.
- This Lenormand card deck is giving me life. I will definitely do a review soon.
- The 405 gave disposable cameras to Anteros and Betty Who. The results are awesome.
- Two Mums | Back to School
- I love this "Over It" rainbow patch.
- The Awakened Soul Oracle Deck is now available for pre-order which I am super excited about! It looks quite different to a lot of other decks I own
- This hand-knit Everest the penguin doll that gives back is soooo adorable.
- I've been lusting after the Post-bound Guest Book by Blue Sky Papers. I just can't decide on which colour to get (although who am I kidding... I will end up going with grey).
Friday, September 09, 2016
It's been so long since I last posted "Ten Things". Truthfully I've been pretty busy with work, something I definitely was not earlier this year. I have two jobs at the moment so when I'm not at my day job I'm working from home. I really like both of my jobs but I find myself questioning everything else in my life. I suppose we all go through that stage, especially in our twenties.