In 2015 I really delved into spirituality.I had two palm readings, went to a psychic fair, had a reading with a clairvoyant, and had a reading with a psychic named Elizabeth. Each reading is different and I get so much energy and love from those readings and my loved ones they are able to connect with.
Towards the end of December I booked a psychic reading with a clairvoyant called Michael. I went and saw him six months ago and was amazed by how much he picked up on - things even my closest friends and family don't know. A lot of people don't believe in psychics but I wholeheartedly do. There truly are some people that are connected to the spiritual world are are able to give us knowledge through spirit guides, angels, and loved ones who have passed over. Unfortunately there are some fakes who go off of reading body language, but we shouldn't let those imposters inform our image of people who do have a gift.
Each psychic has a different way of doing things. Michael just has a simple desk in a room where he has the computer set up to record the reading, and also has two oracle card decks that you shuffle when you first sit down which he turns to in the middle of the reading and he gets more messages whilst going through the cards. He also leaves space at the end for you to ask questions that you're wanting answers to.
I said no, to his surprise, and he told me that 2016 is all about boys and relationships. This time around the reading was heavily focused on that aspect on my life, whereas my previous reading was all over the place, jumping from topic to topic.
These are some of the things he told me in the reading:
There was a lot more but I think these are the things that were most important and stuck in my mind.
- There are going to be a lot of guys around me - he mentioned four different ones and he said they will just come and go over the next few months as I just learn from them.
- The guy I meet is my soulmate - his name could be Paul. We meet at a concert or music festival of some kind this year. We have been together in a past life. He's quite serious, businesslike and is quite put together. Travels a lot for work. He's tall, slim and has short dark curly hair. He has a house with a red door (funnily enough, my username on flickr has been girlbehindthereddoor for years). He wants to square off his life and the only part missing is the romantic partner. He cares a lot about the mental connection. He has a three-year-old daughter that he looks after by himself, as the wife was lost - Michael thinks to cancer. He wants a big family and we will end up having four kids in total: I will have two boys and a girl (he told me that last time as well).
- I will have a full-time job by March, most likely in admin and working with car number plates somehow. It will be an all rounder, multitasking role in a place with more men than women. February 14th will be a day of interviews.
- He sees me possibly moving to New South Wales (that's where I want to end up so I was quite happy with that).
- I will have a kid in three years time and will be married. This relationship moves pretty fast.
- Long-term in the future there are a couple of things I could be doing. Admin work, working with businesses launching companies, and nurturing somehow - could be children or the elderly.
- I will move out in April once I have gotten my new job.
- In a past life I looked after dogs and had a really nice set up of kennels - people trusted me with their pets. I thought this was hilarious as I am so not an animal person. He said that they were like my babies, and in this life it's all about actually having babies.
- He said my dad has like a whiteboard of things that he helps me with and that are set up, and he ticks them off and rubs them out as they happen, then replaces it with new things that he works on.
- This is a bit weird, but he mentioned a guy that's like a Pirate. He specifically mentioned Orlando Bloom's character from Pirates of the Caribbean and says he looks more like him than Johnny Depp. Apparently I meet him for a very short amount of time, it could even just be a night, and then he'll be gone.
- He said that the guy I end up with is definitely my soulmate but that I also have a female soulmate - I immediately thought of my best friend, Emma. We have that unexplainable friendship that makes no sense, and it feels like fate brought us together numerous times throughout our lives.
- He said fairies are around me. I wasn't surprised by this at all - I have quite a fondness for fairies. My room looks like a fairy lives here and I have a few little trinkets with fairies that I have in a box, ready to pass onto my future daughter.
- There will be some sort of luxury yacht stay, even if it's a couple of nights. I cannot escape #yachtgate no matter how hard I try.
I highly recommend seeing a psychic if you are interested. If you're a bit dubious and not sure how to go about it, try to get a recommendation from someone who has seen a few, so you can find one that is legit. I got recommended Michael from my hairdresser whose sister has psychic abilities. They have both been to see him numerous times and very much trust him and agree that he is the real deal. I also agree - there's no way he could make up some of the things he told me, especially in that first reading. Both times one of the first things he asked me was if my dad is still here. If you're new to my blog, my dad passed away when I was 8 years old.
The most satisfying part of seeing a psychic for me is just feeling like someone knows you - the real you, without you having to explain or say anything. It's such a relief, it almost feels like you're communicating mentally or your souls are speaking so you don't have to over-explain to help someone understand.
Please let me know any experiences you've had with psychics, whether you've got a gift yourself, or have been to get a reading. I'd love to know what they told you and if it came true! ♥