Happy New Year!Of course this is the time where everyone is making their resolutions and goals for the new year, so I thought I would share mine with you.
I've been hearing everywhere that 2015 was a rough year for most people. Truthfully, for me it was one of the happiest years of my life. I've never felt happier or more secure with myself than I have in 2015. There were some difficult moments but I am now emotionally capable and able to make it through them with confidence; something I was severely lacking previously.
Some highlights from 2015 were:
- Having my wisdom teeth removed
- Getting a new job (which I have now left, but I loved the experience)
- Becoming more outgoing and social (I've discovered I have a natural gift in this area as I am able to get along with absolutely anyone)
- Got my third tattoo
- My road trip to Newcastle
- Seeing psychics and attending a psychic fair (this was such a great experience and I hope to continue to explore spirituality in 2016 - I really want to do a past life regression)
- Purchased my dream camera (Mamiya Universal)
- Went to some great concerts (One Direction, Ed Sheeran, Mayday Parade, Kisschasy, Hozier, Taylor Swift)
I wish you all the happiest and healthiest year. Best of luck with all of your goals ♥