This is what I'm loving so far...
- Lush Christmas Items. I'm a sucker for these every year. I was most excited to see they've brought back 'Shoot For The Stars' which I reviewed back in 2013!
- Inspirational Wrapping Paper - I love how easy and simple these are to make; it adds so much to a gift.
- Nordic Reindeer & Tree Musical Snowglobe - I made a trip to Myer last weekend and went straight to their Giftorium! I spotted this beautiful snowglobe and had to buy it straight away. I've never had a snowglobe and knew I wanted to get one this year. It fits in perfectly with my Christmas colour scheme and is a beautiful gift to pass down for generations.
- Kikki.K Cloth Gift Bag - perfect alternative to gift wrap.
- Christmas Photo Booth Props - A must-have for any Christmas get-togethers this year!
- Glass baubles. As a family we've always had plastic ornaments but now that I'm older and am doing my own tree this year, I've been buying a few little glass ornaments and love them. My Christmas colour scheme this year is white, wood, gold, silver and glass.
- Quick & Easy DIY Christmas Treats | Zoella
- COAL Christmas Santa Sack - I bought a new Christmas sack last year so I won't be purchasing this but it is super cute!
- Starry Night LED Shadow Box
- Homemade Peppermint Patties Recipe
Are you getting into the Christmas spirit yet? Let me know what you're most looking forward to this holiday season! ♥