Fortunately I graduated high school nearly six(!!!) years ago so I'm not exactly up-to-date with what happens at school these days, but I do know that at my school they were able to control your appearance in so many different ways. Boys weren't allowed their hair to even touch their shoulders and girls were not supposed to colour their hair (even though we all did). It's erroneous to impose those kinds of arbitrary rules on young people who are already body conscious and trying to figure out who they are. Your hair grows out of your body. It belongs to you and you can do whatever you want with it.
Here's to the rebels who think screw it; nobody's gonna tell me how to wear my hair.
- My Hair - The Maine
- Long Hair - Drowners
- Almost Cut My Hair (Live) - Matt Corby
- How's My Hair - McBusted
- Five Colours In Her Hair (Live) - McFly
- Summer Hair = Forever Young - The Academy Is...
- Flowers In Your Hair - The Lumineers
- Whip My Hair - Willow Smith
- Cut Your Hair - Pavement
- Don't Cut Your Hair (Live) - Pretenders
- If You Cut Your Hair - Matthew Pickering
Bonus Tracks (not available on YouTube):
- I Cut Your Hair - Jacknife Lee
- Get Your Hair Cut - Bernard Cribbins
- A Bad Hair Cut - Kelly Spradlin
- Kathie Cut Her Hair - Ben Hollis