Start: 22 July 2015
End: 17 April 2018
Get a new job.(24 July 2015)
- Go for a half-hour walk every day for a month.
- Cut soft drink from my diet.
- Go to Harry Potter world in Orlando.
Get a third tattoo.(8 November 2015)
- Move out of home.
- Go camping with friends.
- Grow my hair to the point where it reaches my bum.
Dye my hair a fun colour. Join a new age/spiritual church or meet-up group. Donate half of my clothes. Go to 10 concerts.(Kisschasy - October 31, 2015 | Hozier - November 6, 2015 | Taylor Swift - December 5, 2015 | The 1975 - January 19, 2016 | James Bay - February 7, 2016 | Passenger - February 27, 2015 | Matt Corby - April 20, 2016 | Little Mix - May 12, 2016 | Troye Sivan - August 6, 2016 | 5 Seconds of Summer - October 2, 2016, Boyce Avenue - December 10, 2016, Passenger - January 20, 2017, Panic! At The Disco - January 31, 2017, Twenty One Pilots - March 27, 2017) Make three new friends.(Ryhannon, Lauren, Nikki, Jamie, Sophie)
- Ask out a boy.
- Kiss a stranger.
- Get my provisional license.
Go on a road trip.
- Read 10 novels.
- Make and upload 20 YouTube videos. (2/20)
- Visit the UK.
Meet a celebrity.
- Donate monthly to a Quadriplegic charity.
- Go to New York City.
- Finish scanning all my family photos.
- Shoot more 120 film.
- Gain 5 new pen pals.
- Go on a flying fox.
- Go overseas by myself.
- Meet Harry Styles (I already have a cardboard cut out but it would be nice to meet the real him).
- Buy an ice cream maker.
Send a postcard to a stranger. Make Ferrero Rocher Chocolate Dessert Bowls.(22 July 2015)
- Finish reading all the Harry Potter books.
- Go whale watching.
- Buy a stranger's meal.
- Create a recipe box.
Get an aura photo taken. Make my own wrapping paper. Complete three DIY projects from Pinterest.
- Go to a rave.
- Post a video of my record collection.
- Learn to french braid.
- Create art with paint balloons like in The Princess Diaries.
- Design a blog template.
- Go one week without using my phone.
- Go to Perth.
- Try out tie dye.
- Participate in a colour run.
- Go one month without takeaway food.
- Read 10 New Age books. (8/10)
- Take 10,000 photos.
- Complete 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind.
- Participate in Operation Beautiful.
- Paint my nails at least once a month.
- Make video and
- Plant a tree.
- Go 10 pin bowling.
- Buy a new laptop.
- Learn how to tie a tie.
- Play Settlers of Catan.
- Visit a past life regressionist.
- Eat less junk food.
- Try making my own peanut butter.
- Throw a surprise party.
Learn Adobe InDesign.
- Send #TBT emails with photos every week for a year.
- See a musical.
- Regulate my sleeping schedule.
- Watch 10 classic Disney films.
- Attend a premiere.
Buy Panic! At The Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out vinyl.
- Take a self-defence class.
- Go to a wedding.
Swim in the ocean.
- Save $20,000.
- Take a yoga class.
- Learn how to change a tyre.
- Go sugarless for one month.
- See a drive-in movie.
- Attend a festival.
Watch 10 old movies I've never seen before.
- Give a compliment every time I see a friend.
- Get a yearly pass to a theme park.
- Give 10 "just because" gifts. (Tom - Little Shop of Horrors vinyl, Janice - Chakra Cards)
Make one person feel better about themselves.
- Hide a note inside a book in the library.
- Send someone a care package.
- Build a fort.
Complete a photography challenge (92 Day Instax Challenge).
- Donate blood.
- Press flowers.
- Take a self portrait once a month.
- Fit into that blue and white dress.
Host a dinner party.
- Make a growth chart with a piece of wood; document my friends & family members heights.
- Turn my diary entries and photographs into a book on blurb.
Listen to every song in iTunes and clear out the ones I don't like.
- Fall in love.
Please leave a link to your list in the comments, I'd love to check it out. ♥