A couple of weeks ago my mum and I went on a road trip to Newcastle.We had a great time and got to hang out with a lot of family which was really nice. I wish they lived closer so we could hang out more but unfortunately distance keeps us apart for most of the year. Overall it was a lovely trip, but it's always good to be home.
In total we drove for about 20 hours and I controlled the music my mum & I listened to the whole time. These were some of our favourites...
- Dear Marie - John Mayer
- Dinosaur - Kisschasy
- Life Is A Highway - Tom Cochrane
- Wouldn't It Be Nice - The Beach Boys
- FourFiveSeconds - Rihanna, Kanye West & Paul McCartney
- Heart Out - The 1975
- Wasn't Expecting That - Jamie Lawson
- Ain't Nobody's Problem - The Lumineers
- Bright Side of the Road - Van Morrison
You can listen to the playlist on Spotify here or click the song title to listen to the individual songs on YouTube.
We were lucky enough to babysit my cousin Thomas for a couple of hours while his mum's were at work. He is so easy to look after - I hope I have a child one day that's as good as him.
|With my cousins & mum|
I also put together a little video of the trip. Hope you enjoy.