1. Welcome to New York // If you could live in any city, which would it be and why?
It has to be Sydney. It's where I grew up and it's ultimately where I want to end up. I have no doubts that there will be a few detours but it is where my compass is fixed.
2. Blank Space // What is something that everyone thinks is true about you but is actually false?
Hmmm... I actually found it hard to think of something for this answer but I've come up with 2.
1. People think I'm shy. I hate the word shy because it implies meek and weak. I prefer quiet or listener. But I do have a feisty, loud, passionate side to me that people don't see very often.
2. People think I hate hugs. This is because for years I wouldn't hug anyone. Now I'm actually starved for affection and would like nothing more than to receive hugs every day.
3. Style // What is one item in your closet that makes you feel unstoppable?
Probably my Dr Martens. I feel like I'm ready to combat the day when I wear them.
4. Out of the Woods // What is one thing that you're afraid of?
I'm afraid of lots of things. Death, not being able to have kids, never falling in love, growing old, not getting everything I want out of life, or worse, getting it all but it isn't enough.
5. All You Had To Do Was Stay // Who is someone you wish was still in your life?
My dad. If you've followed by blog for a long time you'll know that he died when I was young but I'd give anything and everything to have him back, even for a day.
6. Shake It Off // What is something you have had to shake off?
Expectations of others. I'm often disappointed by people and I've had to let my idealistic view of them go and to see them as they are and to not expect more than what they're capable of. That's really helped me over the past 2 years.
Meet the love of my life.
8. Bad Blood // Have you ever had someone stab you in the back?
A couple of times at school but nothing too dramatic.
9. Wildest Dreams // What would you like to be remembered for?
Being a strong, intelligent, passionate, funny, sentimental, caring daughter, sister, mother and wife. And hopefully for releasing a book telling my story along with sharing my thoughts and photographs.
10. How You Get The Girl // What is your favourite pick-up line?
'How you doin'?' in a Joey voice.
11. This Love // What is something you got back that you never thought you would?
My mind. It's almost like my mind was overrun by bad and worrying thoughts all the time but now I have it back, I have control and I'm able to find contentment and peace within my mind. It's so invaluable and something I never thought I'd have.
12. I Know Places // Where is one place you always feel safe?
At home when no one else is home.
13. Clean // What is an important lesson you have learned in life, and how did you learn it?
To not judge others. I used to spend a lot of time judging and criticising and one day I just woke up to it and realised that it was cruel and pointless. Now I see everyone in my life the way they are and encourage them to be who they are.